The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

fucking awesome

Its an insane game. Died at 24 nights. Its just, such a badass game dude. You should make atleast 2 more of these

Treasure Seas Inc Treasure Seas Inc

AWESOME GAME

Fucking awesome game. I couldn't stop playing it until I died the last time, I had all the upgrades =[

Awesome game 5 Stars

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Man

Awesome Fucking Game.

Made it to Level 15
I could've beat it, but I got the biggest headache. Make a save feature.

Thanks for the fun time :]

Ninja Rampage Ninja Rampage

Awesome Game

Graphics could've been better, game play could've been better. But really entertaining game none the less. I love how you have infinite lives and the sounds the people make when they die. I lol-ed when I killed the last guy lol.

Edward. Edward.

Pretty Good

What I REALLY didnt like about it was that, when you did high jumps, you couldnt move to the side. Sorry, but it was pretty good besides that. The sound was awesome, especially when you die. The graphics where pretty nice too and the theme for monsters and the little ball guy where not the best but i liked them a bit. Well, thats it. (Humor cause the little ball guy looks like hes been smoking a little bit of grass lol)

Ball-mazing! Ball-mazing!

Really Good

If i could give you an award, i would, trust me, really good, and a bit hard, but i beat it. Great job. 9/10

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great Job

Really should add a back button. I was at night 21, and i accidentally skipped the update chart.. Great Job Over all

Menulis Menulis

Love it

10/10 nice music, nice graphics, nice ideas, you sure are one intelligent and creative person. Mind giving me the link to the song?

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Hard, creepy, and cool

Real Nice ! A+!

ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Awesome

Truly, truly, TRULY! One of the best submissions ever. Me, and all the perverts around the world... Thank you.. Although you should make some more levels, a pause button, not be forced to hold the click, and to be able to play again after beating it while not being worried of getting shot. But over all... this rocked.