Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

Constipation

Genius.

Till death do us part Till death do us part

WOW

Speechless, and breathless. That was one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a Long time.

"Winter" "Winter"

Spectacular!

Bravo! A Beautiful animation [aside from the gore]. Very sad animation, I felt sorry for the homeless guy...

Beautiful x 100! I just cant get over the feeling this video \gave me.
:]

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

Really Good!

Really good as far as I Got, the animation looks really good, but I think it drags for to long in the start, hopefully I can watch the whole thing another day, but im pretty busy right now. Thanks for another awesome flash to NG!

Magic Putty Magic Putty

Pretty Good

It was alright, the music went along great, should have been longer, and with more creativity. Thank You

1:11 1:11

Great Job!

Real Nice Dude. I would just like to say It roced!

Should have been longer.
I'm Sorry But I don't really understand it

Great Music Choice Though
I love the animation it self
Love the art style too!

9/10

Dot Matrix: Concentrate Dot Matrix: Concentrate

Double Bravo!

Real Sweet Animation! Love the music. And love the fact that the animation exist! Awesome Job.

Shouldve been longer though. I wish all great videos are longer so that you can enjoy them for more time.

9/10

Deciduous Deciduous

Bravo!

Great Job Man. Great Job.

Should have been longer though, and really, i didn't see what it had to do with life and death. But I just liked the animation alot. Great job. Make MORE. :)

The Happy Happy The Happy Happy

Great Video Dude

I really like this style of animation, the story line is pretty good, and so is the actual animation itself, but the truck at the end killed it, it shouldve been longer, and thats it. Over all it rocked.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

LOL

Omg dude! lol, this movie rocked, and you made it rock in the ass! lol. Great job dude, i loved it!